1. Fixed bug that produced abnormally when showing the Guardian information
2. Fixed visual bugs related to combo bar
3. Fixed bug related to obtain the Effector equipment of Gladiator
4. Fixed bug related to bulk purchase
5. Fixed bug related to abnormal color of text in bike after using Bike Epic Converter
1. Guild system change
- Guild Level Expansion : Extend the guild level from 5 to 12
- Extend the guild level caps
- Guild at level 6 and above and be leveled up by buying the “Guild Level-up” in Guild Shop
- Add Guild Shop
- Can be open via Guild Menu in Guild Window
- Guild level 2 and higher
- Members who are authorized by Guild Master or in an authorized Guild Group
- Item are available to purchase in Alz / AP
- Items: Guild level-up and War Potions
- Unable to sell item into the shop
- Guild level-up item
- Available in Guild Shop
- Available only when guild level reached the required level
- Only Guild master can use
- Usable only when guild reached the required guild point
- Guild War Potions
- Available in Guild Shop
- Mission Battlefield only
- Potion with similar effect cannot to be used at once
- Character bind, up more than 999
- Duration 180 seconds
- Cooldown 30 seconds
- Types and options
- Achievements and Titles for new Guild Level
2. Added Archridium Grade Crafting
- Add the Archridium crafting for both Craftsman and Master grade
- Options are the same comparing to Mithril items
3. Crafting: 2-slot items crafting success rate raised
4. Changes to the Blended Rune recipe (use Strike Pray rune for example, same for others)
- Changes to existing recipes
- Rename, add “I” at the end of existing recipe
- Old: Strike Pray
- Change: Strike Pray I
- Determination the output of Blended Rune production
- Old: By producing, the output will be randomized between Strike Pray I, II and III
- Change: By selecting the corresponding recipe the output will be definitely determinable
- Add new recipes
- For all existing recipes, add the II and III grades
5. Changes to DP Shop
- Item Removal
- Cube of Enchant (Low)
- Cube of Enchant (Medium)
- Cube of Enchant (High)
- Cube of Enchant (Highest)
- Item Addition
- Cube Potion
- Fee: 10 DP
- Output: Random one of below
- HP Potion (Lv. 4)
- Holy Water of Sage/Fighter/Critical/Resistance
- Damage Reduction/Accuracy Potion
- Cube of Option Scroll (High)
- Fee: 20 DP
- Output: Weapon/Armor/Bike Option Scroll (High)
- Cube of Option Scroll (Highest)
- Fee: 40 DP
- Output: Weapon/Armor/Bike Option (Highest)
- Essence Rune Cube
- Fee: 60 DP
- Output: All kinds of Essence Rune
- Cube Potion
6. Changes related to dungeon compensation
7. Changes that some monsters which was unable to target before, now are targetable
8. Change the way of rendering Helmet
1. Add the Awakening Hazardous Valley (DX)
- Entry Information
- Entry Location: Same with the normal Hazardous Valley
- Number of players: Up to 3
- Minimum Level: 160
- Entry Item:
- Item name: Nearly-hatching Egg (Awakening)
- Selling NPC: Libert – Grocer – Green Despair
- Price: 3,000,000 Al
- Orphidia’s Amulet:
- Unique Amulet that drops in Hazardous Valley (Awakening)
- Character-binding item
- 4x Normal options
- 3x Unique options (random)
- Based on the box that gives the amulet, normal options will be vary
Mar 19th 2014
1. Add new recipes related to Damage Amplifiers
- Add recipes for converting Damage Amplifiers between Sword and Magic
- Add Mixture (Lv. 7) in NPC Chloe’s Shop
- Material Core (Archridium) / Quartz Core (Archridium) / Astral Core (Archridium) can be obtained by extracting items (at Archridium grade)
■ Mission War
1. Rage amount of Gladiator will be reduced automatically every 10 seconds in Mission War, instead of 5 seconds like outside.
Mar 26th 2014
1. Force Kick on Chests / Item Boxes in dungeons might give abnorma drop position
2. Bubble Item info displays abnormally, fixed
3. Tooltip of Gladiator’s skill books did not show normally, fixed
4. By clicking altars in Illusion Castle : Underworld with unusual order might output errors, fixed
1. Requirement for wearing Archridium changes
- Target: Archridium Weapons / Armors grade (including Craftsman’s / Master’s)
- Change: Same as Mithril grade equipment
2. Several changes are applied for Dungeon Reward
3. Fixed bug that wearing some Armor Helmet won’t display the hair style
- Target items
- Shineguard Visor (WA/FS/GL)
- Craftsman’s Shineguard Visor (WA/FS/GL)
- Drei-Frame Visor (GL)
- Archridium Visor (GL)
4. Hellforge Orb / Crystal Costume now consume 1×2 slots inventory instead of 1×1
1. Add new recipe for requesting Material Core (Archridium)
2. Add new categories in Auction Hall for Archridium materials
3. Add some Recipe icons
- Sword / Magic Damage Amplifier Conversion
- Sword / Magic Damage Amplifier (Lv. 7)
Dec 12th 2013
1. Gravity Distortion / Bear Vital animation displayed abnormally, bug is fixed
2. When character wears Epaulet of Sage combining with Drei-Frame set the effect did not apply normally, bug is fixed
3. Special Inventory did not give compensation for Gladiator, bug is fixed
4. Honor classes applied abnormally, bug is fixed
5. In certain situations Legacy Chest in Tower of the Dead B1F did not give items
Dec 13th 2013
1. 7th character slot has not been created normally, bug is fixed
2. In some situations, dungeon rewards did not compensated/displayed normally, bug is fixed
3. Dungeon name in Event Window displayed abnormally, bug is fixed
4. Level requirement of Chakram displayed abnormally, bug is fixed
■ Mission War
1. Gladiators’ costumes show abnormally, bug is fixed
Dec 18th 2013
1. In certain situations, Extreme upgrade throws error to client, bug is fixed
2. Lake in Dusk gives Slot Extender (Low) with Character-Binding as drop, bug is fixed
3. Character which is dead while Battle Mode 1 is on could not use Odd Circle to revive
4. Gladiator’s related error
- Bug related to BSLV up #9, the quest message displayed abnormally when talking with Officer
- PVP achievement for killing Gladiator did not count
5. Tooltip of some Blended Rune displayed incorrect values of some options
6. Level requirement of some items calculated abnormally
- Level required for Epic Astral Bike – PW5 was increased when Epic is available
- Level required for Epic Archridium is always the same, regardless of Epic grade
1. Reward EXP for clearing Quest Dungeon and for completing Scenario Quest changed
2. Special Inventory compensation changed
3. Epic Archridium stats requirement varies based on class restriction
■ Mission War
1. Allow using “Show all HP gauge” option in Mission War
2. Fixed bug related to moving skills in Mission War
Dec 19th 2013
1. Fixed bug that causes AP disappeared when using AP Saver in certain situations
Dec 20th 2013
1. Add “Eternal Chaos Arena”
- Entry Level: LV.130+
- Entry Item: Key of Eternity
- Key of Eternity can be bought from NPC Grocer – Deighton in Bloody Ice
- Price: 3,500,000 Alz
- Property: Account-Binding
- Entry Location: Same position with original Chaos Arena
- Dungeon time limit: 10 minutes
- DP Reward on completion: 8DP
- There are 15 waves of monsters and there will be 1 boss for every 5 waves
- All monsters in dungeon could drop “Piece of Chaos” with Account-Binding property
- Stronger monsters give higher chance to drop “Piece of Chaos”
Dec 24th 2013
1. Fixed bug related to Mission Battle Result UI
2. Fixed bug related to “The message for Aldebaran” quest
3. Fixed bug that could not buy Upgrade skill books from Instructor NPCs
4. Fixed bugs related to Chaos Arena
- Fixed bug that drops abnormally number of items from Legendary Chest in Chaos Arena
- Fixed bug that causes client disconnection after opened Legendary Chest in Chaos Arena
1. Reduces number of monster from original Chaos Arena Lv1 – Lv6
1. Add new achievements
- How to get the Bracelet of Siena
- Feel the power of Chaos
- New Bracelets
- Lord of Chaos
■ Mission War
1. Fixed bug that caused certain character could not be selected as Guardian
Jan 02nd 2014
1. Fixed bug that causes certain achievements could not be completed
2. Fixed bug related to Legacy / Saints’ Weapon
- Attack Rate was applied abnormally
- Requirement for equipping was applied abnormally
3. Gladiator skills’ related errors
- In some situations, party members are not able to get the effect of “Sight Increase” skill from Gladiator
- Fixed bug that animation of Chakram skills flight too far from the targets of skills
4. Fixed bug that did not give Skill Books for Force Blader in basic quests
5. Fixed bug that caused hair styles displayed abnormally when character wears Mithril Visor
1. Allow using “7” key (number seven) for selecting 7th slot in character selection screen
1. Add timer for Eternal Chaos Arena
- The same mechanism to the time of original Chaos Arena
■ Mission War
1. Fixed bug that causes the HP gauge in Mission War displayed abnormally when Force Archer in Twin Gunner mode and is targeting two targets
Jan 08th 2014
1. Change property of “Cat Stone” quest item in Forgotten Temple B1F Dungeon
- Cat Stone item will not disappear after reconnected
- The item is able to sell to NPC
2. NPC shops that sell Mission War items in Green Despair and Desert Scream were standing at abnormal positions
3. Changes are applied to Special Inventory timer
4. Remove some tips from System Tip Messages
Jan 15th 2014
1. Some unusual rewards will be compensated on dungeon completion, bug is fixed
2. In certain situations, Odd Circle that bought from Cash Shop is not able to use
3. When using a Armor Switching Card, confirmation window did not display normally
4. Image of Gladiator armor pieces in inventory did not display normally, bug is fixed
5. Tooltip of Extreme Core Pocket (Unique) display abnormally, bug is fixed
1. After releasing Battle Mode, there will be message that shows when changing weapon
2. Remove system message for showing the expiration of Premium Service
3. Change image in inventory of some Chakram costumes
1. Allow comparing Extreme Upgrade stats and stats of Chaotic Belt
2. Allow changing appearance of Astral Bike – PW5
■ Mission War
1. Fixed bug that Guild Ranking did not change with certain character score in Mission War
Cabal Episode X
Korean Name : Balance of Power
English Name : The Return of Guardians
Estimate Release Date : December 2013
- Depending on the number of friends in the buddy list and their status of using premium service, the buddy points will increase. Characters will get benefit from the amount of buddy points
How the buddy points will work?
– Depends on the current number connected buddies in the list.
– The benefits will be different based on the level of the character.
– The standard buddy points will be counted with the number of buddies in the buddy list, and additional buddy points will be added depending on their status of using ‘Premium Service, Blessing Bead Plus, and Premium PC room service.
– The maximum number of buddies that generates buddy points will be 50 connected users.
– If connected users in the buddy list are more than 50 users, buddy points will be added in the order of highest buddy point users.
– More buddy points will grant more benefit to the characters.
Daily Dungeon clear reward system added
– If players clear certain dungeons agreed number of times in certain day, additional reward will be given.
Daily dungeon clear reward
– Clear certain dungeon on certain day will get you rewards.
– At every 00:00 o’clock, the number of dungeon clear will be reset.
– The number of times you cleared the dungeon ‘today’ until ‘now’.
– The list of rewards that the character will gain after clearing next time.
(If there are no special reward, basic reward (Honor Points and DP) will be displayed.)
– Today’s reward will be displayed basically, and players could check other days’ rewards by clicking them.
– The required number of dungeon clearing times to receive rewards.
– If players put their mouse over the reward, details will be displayed.
Enchant Point System
– If a player fails to enchant items, ‘Enchant Point’ will be accumulated, and it will increase the possibilities of the next enchant.
The rules of ‘Enchant Point System.’
– Enchant points can be obtained after failing to enchant an item.
– Regardless of using ‘Perfect Core or Enchant Safeguard’, enchant points will be reset after success of an item.
– Enchant points will be reset if player fails to gain additional enchant point for 3 hours, Unless the enchant points are already 0.
– If you failed to enchant an item with ‘Core Enhancer or Core Superior’, you will gain more enchant points.
– Failure of higher grade enchant will grant more enchant points.
Forbidden Island (Awakened Mode)
– Remodeled ‘Forbidden Island (Awakened Mode)’ is an advanced dungeon and its process will be different from the original dungeon.
Required Leve:Higher than Lv. 140
Required Battle Style: Higher than 11
Max. Party Members: 7 people
Time Limit: 60 minute
Reward: Honor Points 20,000
DP Reward: 8
Location: Same as the original dungeon
Required Item: Special Island Compass
Special Island Compass
Dungeon: Forbidden Island (Awakened Mode)
Requirements: Level 140 or higher
Location: Port. Lux (X:236, Y:6)
Item Information:This is a compass made of special ores only exist in Forbidden Island.
New Item Added
Mission War Changes
1. Changes regarding Guild Ranking
A. Guild Rank UI.
– Guild Rank UI: The UI can be found by clicking the “Guild Rank” button in the guild menu.
B. Shows up to Top 10 on the guild rank UI
– Guild Rank is calculated up to Top 50, and guild in the Top50 can confirm its own guild rank and info on the Guild
– Rank for guilds not in the Top50 will indicate “-“.
C. In the guild rank UI, the following information can be confirmed:
– At the upper top, the player’s guild rank / Info is displayed.
– Guild Rank top 10/ fluctuation of the rank/ Guild name/ Guild master/ Final guild score/ Penalty rate
2. Guild Scores
A. The same equation for W.Rank calculation is used as a basis for Guild Score calculation
– The guild members’ top 7 scores of (mission war personal score+2*kill counts) are added
– If the score is from the winning game, the score is applied to be 120%
B. Scores of 2 people from each battle style, 12 people in total are added
– Only the characters with 170 or higher levels (participants of the war in the highest level brackets in the guild) will be counted.
– If there are less than 12 people or they lack in battle styles, the empty scores will be considered as ‘0’.
C. To determine the final score, the [Penalty Rate of Conversion] according to guilds’ rank in the past weeks will be applied to the scores calculated from A and B.
– Penalty Rate of Conversion: penalty given to the guild that was ranked in the guild rank within the recent 3 weeks.
– The final score is decided by multiplying the penalty rate of accordance to the performance of the guilds for the past three weeks
– Ex. If Guild A has a score of 60,000 and a penalty rate of 91.74, the final guild score will be
= 60000 X 0.9174(91.74%) = 55,044
– The penalty rate is renewed every week (the renewal is every Monday at 00:00)
– The penalty rate is confirmable in the guild rank UI.
D. Other policies
– Guild score according to new member entry/withdrawal
i) The personal score change after the guild entry is applied for the next week’s guild score calculation (Monday 00:00).
ii) The personal score change after withdrawal from the guild is applied right after the withdrawal when the personal score (rank) is renewed.
– Score application after guild establishment/disbandment
i) The personal score change after the guild establishment is applied next week guild score calculation.(Monday 00:00)
ii) The personal score change after disbandment of the guild is applied right after when the personal score (rank) is renewed.
A. 1st place Reward
– The guild which won the first place is given authority to adjust the agent shop fee for the server during the week
(However, if the guild is selected to be 1st place with a score below 15,000, guild is not titled for any reward.
– The guild ranked as no.1 from last week will be rewarded a portion of the Alz retrieved from the agent shop fee every day for a week.
i) The reward is sent to the guild master via in-game mail. (Monday 0:00)
ii) The maximum limit for daily Alz reward is 500 million Alz
iii) With the lowest fee (4%), the reward is 0 Alz, and the amount of fee is increased proportional to the fee.
– Fee adjustment
i) The Agent shop fee is now 5%, changeable up to 4~6% different to each server. (The fee is reset to 5% every Monday at 00:00)
ii) The fee adjustment is permitted only 3 times a week at most, and re-adjustment within 48 hours is not possible. (The adjusted fee is applied the next day at 00:00.)
iii) Fee is adjusted through the fee adjustment UI provided by [Bodyguard Hursurf], which is placed on the left side of the Agent shop.
iv) Only the master of the 1st place guild can adjust the fee.
v) No fee adjustment is allowed on Sundays.
vi) When the fee is adjusted, the fee change is broadcasted to the whole server to provide information on the change.
vii) The current agent shop fee can be checked from the bottom-left section in the register tab of the Agent shop.
viii) The guild name of which adjusted the fee of Agent shop is displayed in the top-right corner of the Agent shop UI.
* If the fee is reset to default (or changed automatically by system,) the required spot for the guild name will show the sign [CABAL].
i) The amount of money for guild reward is determined as follows:
>> The final amount received = modification factor x discount rate x half of the fee increase.
a) Modification factor: A device to reduce the effect of difference of rewards because of difference in number of people for different servers.
b) Discount rate: Tool to adjust the amount of alz for the reward. It may vary for each country/ service/ situation.
c) Half of the increased fee: Half of the increased fee caused by the fee adjustment.
B. 2nd Place Reward
– The 2nd place guild is rewarded for a week with the portion of the NPC shop revenue on war supplies (Vital Gear/ Spirit Gear) (However, if the guild score of the 2nd guild is below 10,000, it is not subjected to the 2nd place reward.)
– The 2nd place guild from last week receives a portion of the daily revenue from war supplies for reward.
i) The reward is sent to the guild master via e-mail (Monday at 0:00)
ii) The highest amount of Alz rewarded a day is 100 million Alz.
ii) Therefore the NPC shop sell price of Spirit Gear will be modified to 0 Alz
– The amount of alz reward for the 2nd place guild is determined as follows:
>> The final amount received = modification factor x discount rate x 5% of vital/spirit gear sold through NPC shop.
C. Reward for guild in Top 10
– WExp increase 10%
i) Multiple will be applied
ii) 1st and the 2nd guild will also receive the benefit
iii) Details of the multiple can be found in the “Other benefits” tab of the Info UI.
D. Random reward for top 10
– Reward a random guild from the list of top 10 as an event. (Lucky one)
– One of the guilds from 3rd~10th place will be selected every week. (The guild rank can be found in the Guild Rank UI)
– If the goal is achieved, the reward mail is sent to the guild master of the winning guild of next week. (Once)
– Reward: Elixir of Luck (200 million alz) / Character binding
E. Reward history
– Reward history can be checked through ‘Guild reward history’ button in the Guild UI.
4. Guild rewards improved
– Alz reward change-rate is increased for Battle consumables
– Guild score penalty rate has been increased for high rank guilds.
– Guild score Penalty rate has been increased for 1st and 2nd rank guilds.
5. Personal score for Mission Battle has changed.
– Scores obtainable with ‘dodge’ has increased 1.25 times
– Scores obtainable with ‘Buff skills’ has increased 2 times
– Scores obtainable with ‘Force Tower Construction Time’ has increased 1.67 times
– ’Force Tower Construction score’ can be obtainable when users constructed ‘Resurrection Towers’.
– More attack / defense scores can be obtainable depends on the battle style of character.
– When selecting W.Rank, additional kill points can be obtainable depends on the war section.
6. Guardian selection system added.
A. Target: Users who are in the highest Mission War channel. (Lv.170~190)
B. Selecting Criteria
? Sum of top 7 scores (‘Personal Score + (Kill weight points * Kill Counts)’) of one week.
? The top one player is set as ‘Bringer’, regardless of the battle style. (Top W.Rank)
? The top rank players, except the ‘Bringer’, of each battle styles are selected. (Total 6 people)
? Regulations about Server Transfer / Absence / Same points handling is same as selecting the ‘Bringer’.
? These 6 characters are set as guardians. (Total 12 players of both nations.)
C. Selecting Period: Each week (selected on Monday)
D. Guardian unique title
– Capella: Luminosity Guardian
– Procyon: Storm Guardian
– HP increase 600
– Critical chance resistance 12%
– Critical damage resistance 24%
– Skill amp. resistance 6%
– Resist Immobility 30%
– Down resistance 30%
– Knock-back resistance 30%
– Stun resistance 30%
When character is using Guardian title, ‘Character name + Guild name + Title’ will be revealed in the battle field.
7. Score for using skills
A. For some skills, users obtain additional scores.
B. Each skills has designated amount of scores.
– When skills are used in the battle field (Tiera Gloriosa), users can obtain certain points according to the skill. (No points are given for skills used in the lobby)
8. Default personal score changed
A. The minimum score for getting rewards changed
B. Default personal score for each level brackets
9. WExp/AXP Reward
A. Added reward table for scores higher than 300
B. Wexp/ AXP Reward table changed
10. Gear consumption value conversion rate
A. The value of consumed gears is converted to Alz reward for participating in the Mission War using ‘gear consumption value conversion rate’.
B. The higher the score, the higher the conversion rate.
11. At the end of Mission Wars, rewarding method is changed
A. At the end of Mission Wars, characters who participated in the Mission Wars will be rewarded through the mail in game.
– Changes according to this method will be reviewed in a separate improvement plan
B. The existing method of giving statistical reward is changed to giving item reward except for Alz
– WExp Reward (Including Ranker): Compensated with Potion of Courage (Item Index : 2849) / Binds to character after compensated
– AXP Reward: Compensated with Potion of Soul (Item Index : 2848) / Binds to character after compensated
– War reward cube is rewarded in the same way as before
C. Standard for giving reward for rankers changed if there is an increase in the participating population as follows:
– If participating population is > 100, reward is given to 30 people
– If participating population is <= 100, reward is given to the number of people as calculated
D. Only the character at the time of calculation is counted to have completed the Achievement for winning Mission War
E. Reward Mail is sent sequentially after the War ends considering the server load
12. The Cool times of all skills will be reset when entering Mission Battle Arena
13. When players are in Mission Battle or Mission War, HP related stats will be showing the same amount as applied stats displayed skill tooltips
14. In Mission War, methods to summon ‘Guardians’ and summoning UI are changed
15. Achievement name and conditions for some dungeons changed
16. Drop for Volcanic Citadel Changed
– Drop rate for core drastically lowered
– Drop rate for Slot Extender(High) drastically lowered ? Consequently, overall drop is changed
Sealed Tyrant’s Ring status change
A. Status change on its drop
– Changed from ‘Character Bind’ to ‘Tradable’
B. Category added in Agent Shop
– Quest items – Mission Items – Tyrant’s Ring Material
Possible to delete characters over Level 100 by typing personal information within the game
Increased Exp. and decreased minimum level for entering ‘Forgotten Temple B1F dungeon’
A. Minimum Level change
– Changed from Lv. 115 to Lv. 110
– Detail information of dungeon level has changed, regarding dungeon information, quest levels, and etc.
B. Obtainable Exp. has increased.
Required number of material to make ‘Sealed Mergaheph’s Ring’ has decreased.
– Required number of ‘Sealed Mergaheph’s Core’ has decreased from 50 to 25.
Rank up quest mission renewal for level 70 or higher.
– Previous received quests are processed as ‘complete’
Error of not consuming the cost when using force core on ‘Archridium items’ is fixed
A. Upgrade cost regarding the force core slot of ‘Archridium’ items.
– Items without any force core slot: 3million Alz
– Items with one force core slot: 14million Alz
– Items with two force core slot: 28million Alz
Error fixes regarding item appearance
– Error of showing upgrade item effect while using Battle Mode 3 is fixed.
– Blurr shape of ‘Astral Bike – PW5’ is fixed
Additional Prohibition of Item Extraction
– Cannot extract items in status of ‘Cannot equip’
– Cannot extract items in status of ‘Sealed’
1. Fix bugs related to character effect status
- Fix the bug that displays only one effect status on target
- The duration displays abnormally when player got more than one effect status or using multiple buff potions
2. In certain situations, stats required to equip items increases after applying appearance change
3. Fixed bug that displayed character helmet abnormally
4. Fix bugs related to Drei-Frame / Archridium items
- Fixed bug that caused item size in inventory displayed abnormally
- Fixed bug that caused Drei-Frame / Archridium in inventory when applying as skin (via appearance change)
- Fix bug that caused abnormal animation when character is wearing Drei-Frame / Archridium Battle armor
- Hair of character displays abnormally when character is wearing Dre-Frame / Archridium helmet
- Arms of Drei-Frame / Archridium armor display abnormally after worn
1. Change the appearance of Archridium Martial Headpiece